The Ataman® TCP Remote Logon Services (ATRLS) provide rlogind, telnetd, rshd and rexecd services for Windows NT.
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms are supported. (The ATRLS remains a 32-bit application.)
- Supports interactive protocols: : telnet (RFC 854), rlogin (RFC 1282).
- Support for batch protocols: rexec, rsh and rcp.
- Number of connections limited only by your system resources. We add special settings to let you maximize the number of connections specific to your server.
- Per-user configuration.
- Automatic loading/unloading of user profile.
- Disconnection of sessions from control panel and command line.
- Extensive tracing facility.
- Setup via control panel.
- Setup via command line tools for rapid deployment via scripts.
- Per-server licensing.
- Uses Window Security.
- Only specific accounts or groups are allowed to log in.
- Ability to limit connections to specific IP addresses or subnets on a per service basis.
- Ability to change incoming ports.
- Ability to turn off each protocol separately.
Telnet and rlogin features
- Session-idle timeout.
- Screen size set by telnet client or via “mode con” command.
- Two modes selectable at logon time:
- Advanced Mode
- Allows running full-screen console programs such as text editors.
- ANSI and VT100/220/320/420 support.
- Programmatic bell support.
- Color support through ANSI BBS escape sequences.
- Simple Mode
- Low overhead mode for most console-mode programs that read from standard input and write to standard output.
- Best for use with custom software.
- Advanced Mode
- Available rexec client with source code.
- Server-side rcp support.
(Upgrade pricing from ATRLS 4.x expired November 15, 2010.)
Download Users’s Manual (PDF)
Download Version 5.1
Older Versions (Lesser or NO support):